Holiday-Party- Ready Skin.
The Holidays and Winter Red Carpet events offer a great opportunity to see friends and family, see and be seen, travel and enjoy good times. Looking your best in December often means preparing early. Just like diet and exercise, skin care and rejuvenation takes time. Starting as soon as possible is important to give yourself recovery time and time for build collagen.*
So what’s the best approach to keeping skin looking great and radiant? Here are a few tips:
Rejuvenate, Glow, Repair
- Restylane under the eyes helps create a more restful appearance.*
- A PhotoFacial helps refresh the skin and bring back the glow.* Multiple treatments are recommended, one month apart.* The face, chest, back and shoulders are common areas for IPL rejuvenation.*
- Tighten the neck and face skin with Ultherapy.* Add the chest area for a younger looking decolletage in the plunging necklines of holiday dresses.* Because Ultherapy works on your own collagen formation, results take several months to fully appear.*
- Antioxidants and hydrating skin care products help replenish moisture, add elasticity and reverse and prevent environmental damage.* SkinMedica Essential Serum is two products in one with a full chamber of TNS, the highest selling growth factor product in the US and the second chamber filled with vitamins and nutrients to help your skin plump, tighten and glow.*
- Skin Resurfacing with Encore Total FX or ResurFX fractionted lasers helps tighten, brighten and rejuvenate the skin and repair acne scars and general skin texture.* The results of this treatment are best visible approximately a month after the treatment, so plan early to show off your results during the Holidays.*
- Cosmelan European treatment for melasma is one of the most effective treatments for pigmentation caused by hormones and the effects of the sun.* This mask applied in our office helps deactivate pigment producing cells within several weeks of treatment.*
- Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Facials right before your big events help remove layers of dead skin cells and reveal the glowing skin without any downtime.*
- Traveling? Travel may leave your skin dehydrated, especially if traveling to colder climates. Prepare your skin by hydrating and arranging for travel sized skin care products.* Changing skin care regimens during travel may lead to breakouts, dryness or other consequences of new products.
SCHEDULE A FREE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
with one of our cosmetic consultants to design your individualized plan
to achieve holiday party ready skin.
* Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.